Welcome to the Student Accounts Office Web Site
Summer 2013 Payment Due Dates:
Dates of Registration for all sessions:
Registration through May 19, 2013
May 20 and after
Bill and Payment PDF Guides
The mission of the Student Accounts Office is to provide excellent service for our students, staff, and faculty; while maintaining internal controls that ensure financial transactions are accurately processed and proper records are maintained.
Important Information: Bills will not be mailed for registration and schedule adjustments after the initial bill date has passed. Students must check Patriot Web for balance due, verify registration, and pay through the Bill and Payment System or at the Cashier's Office by the due date listed.
Students are responsible for dropping classes that they do not plan to complete by the due date. Tuition liability may apply.
Click here for information on qualifying for in-state tuition.
- 1098-T forms for 2012 are now avaiable on Patriot Web.
- Important for credit card payers: Please ensure that your credit card payments do not exceed your transaction limit. If you receive the warning 'A system error occurred, please try again later' message, do NOT reattempt the transaction until you contact your financial institution.
- Tuition rates are available in the Tuition & Fee tab.
- Payment plans are online only. You may use the Bill and Payment System to sign up. Payment plans have a $25 contract fee that is paid with the down payment. If you have any difficulty signing up with the online plan, please contact the Student Accounts Office through phone or email.
- Use the Bill and Payment System to make payments, view your payment history, provide permission for others to view your bill and make payments, view and print your billing statement, and enroll in a payment plan so you can pay your balance in installments. Click the following link for additional information.
- Direct deposit is available.
- International Student Wire Transfer Payments: Call Mason's Student Accounts Office at 703-993-2484 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a copy of the international student wire transfer payment procedures.
- View your Balance
- Make a Payment Online
- Payment Information
- Third Party Billing Information
- Refund Policy