Welcome to the Student Accounts Office Web Site
Spring 2014 Payment Due Dates:
Dates of Registration for all sessions:
Registration through January 22, 2014
January 23 and after
Bill and Payment PDF Guides
The mission of the Student Accounts Office is to provide excellent service for our students, staff, and faculty; while maintaining internal controls that ensure financial transactions are accurately processed and proper records are maintained.
Important Information: Bills will not be mailed for registration and schedule adjustments after the initial bill date has passed. Students must check Patriot Web for balance due, verify registration, and pay through the Bill and Payment System or at the Cashier's Office by the due date listed.
Students are responsible for dropping classes that they do not plan to complete by the due date. Tuition liability may apply.
Click here for information on qualifying for in-state tuition.
- The due date has been changed for Spring 2014. The current due date for Spring 2014 is January 23.
- Important for credit card payers: Please ensure that your credit card payments do not exceed your transaction limit. If you receive the warning 'A system error occurred, please try again later' message, do NOT reattempt the transaction until you contact your financial institution.
- Tuition rates are available in the Tuition & Fee tab.
- Use the Bill and Payment System to make payments, view your payment history, provide permission for others to view your bill and make payments, view and print your billing statement, and enroll in a payment plan so you can pay your balance in installments. Click the following link for additional information.
- Direct deposit is available.
- International Student Wire Transfer Payments: E-mail email@example.com to obtain a copy of the international student wire transfer payment procedures.
- 1098-T forms for 2013 are now avaiable on Patriot Web.
SPRING Payment Plan Information
Two Payment Plan Options
4 Installment Plan – Current Balance must be greater or equal to $1000
Available until – January 6, 2014
2 Installment Plan – Current Balance must be greater or equal to $500
Available until – February 4, 2014
Payment Plan Facts
- When you enroll in a payment plan you are required to make the first payment on the account.
- $25 non-refundable contract fee is added to the first payment.
- Last day to sign-up for the 4 payment plan is JANUARY 6, 2014.
- Last day to sign-up for the 2 payment plan is FEBRUARY 4, 2014.
- If you make any changes to your schedule, the payment plan should adjust during overnight processing. Please check your account the following day and verify for accuracy.
- View your Balance
- Make a Payment Online
- Payment Information
- Third Party Billing Information
- Refund Policy